The future of leadership and business calls for sustainable, purpose-driven and values-driven efforts, where success is measured both individually and organizationally on an expanded bottom line – Passion, Purpose, People, Planet & Profit.
In the Sustainable Leadership Mastermind Network we will explore and dive deep into expanding our minds and hearts with new knowledge, perspectives, methods and tools to transform our personal leadership and strategic and innovative business skills.
We will explore areas such as:
- Redesigning leadership and business strategy for sustainable good and positive impact
- Systemic thinking and sensing. UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- Power & Influence: Responsibility, influence and understanding new power with
- Exploring a redefined and deeper understanding of happiness, purpose, meaning and success
- Whole human beings in the work place
- New business models such as circularity, shared economy etc.
- Your values shape your culture: Values, ecoliteracy, future of work, from fear towards freedom. From survival towards thriving and engagement. Autonomous and self-organizing.
- Organizational and Organizing structures & cultures: Creating cultures where people thrive and perform. Developmental organizations. Networked structures, redistribution of power democratic organizational models such as Holacracy. Regenerative and responsive business design.
- Innovation & Digitalization: Future of work. Consumer expectations and behavioral change.
- Mindset shifts: Breaking out of silo world-views. The new mindsets and busting old limiting beliefs.
- High Performance and Passionate engagement: Motivation, creativity and aliveness.
- We encourage members of the network to bring their ideas forward, so we can collaborate on creating a rich learning and relating experience.
Experts & Thought-Leaders
During some of the mastermind meetings, we will learn from and work directly with international experts and thought-leaders. Confirmed experts are:
- (Jan) Dr. Geoff Kendall, inventor of science-based Future-Fit Business Benchmark used by ex. The Body Shop
- (April) Brian Robertson, founder Holacracy – self-management, redistribution of power organizational method adopted by ex. Zappos
- (June) Dimitar Vlahov, Director Knowledge and Insights Sustainable Brands developers of Sustainable Brands Transformation Roadmap: The five stages of development for sustainable brands.
- (Aug) Robyn McCord triggered an allergic reaction in the food industry when she asked: “Are we allergic to food or what’s been done to it?” She is leading a food awakening among consumers, corporations, and political leaders. Founder RePlant Capital.
- (Aug) Ditte Lysgaard Vind partner Lendager Group A hands-on Circular Economic workshop.
- (Nov) Tom Szaky, CEO Terracycle – inventor of Loop: Systemic leadership, and the case of creating systemic change with no waste through the new pioneering consumer packaging initiative Loop.
- (Jan) Steve Demos, co-founder and ex-CEO WhiteWave purchased by Danone in 2016, today the largest Benefit Corp in the food industry in North America. Right Livelihood: Creating organizations that benefit all stakeholders.
- The Paradox of plastic (TBD)
- NetZero business models (TBD)
- Sustainable Reporting 3.0 (TBD) Ralph Thurm founder, Managing Partner 3.0R
- Regenerative Leadership & Business (TBD)
From Director to Executive levels. The network is for corporate leaders and entrepreneurial leaders, who desire to actively engage with the other members in the network and co-create a learning-rich and expanding experience for everyone. All business functions are welcome as sustainable leadership needs to be a systemically integrated aspect in all facets of leadership, business and consumption.
*If you are not yet at Director level, but would like to be in such a network – email us Sandja@ThePassionInstitute.com. We are in the process of launching a network just for you.
Values and Output
- Inspiring & Implementable: Inspirational content at the pioneering edge of sustainable leadership, regenerative business design and social & positive impact.
- Becoming Future-Fit: Practical and actionable knowledge, tools and business cases to implement actions today in order to drive your leadership and business successfully in the complex future context.
- Passionate & of like-Intent: A network of likeminded ambitious, passionate, force for good leaders sets the stage for collaboration and partnerships.
- International culture & Perspective: International perspectives with expert speakers at the leading visionary edge from across the world, as well as from our local pool of Danish-based experts – participants are both Danish and International leaders.
- Challenge your mental models: At each network meeting your network director will guide you through processes to expand mindsets and disrupt limiting beliefs.
- Level-up your leadership: All participants are courageous and focused on their personal leadership growth as an integrated part of becoming the best versions of themselves. This drive and learning environment will motivate you to up level your own game.
- Out of silo thinking: Leaders from corporate and entrepreneurial organizational and leadership structures across industries ensure we support a move away from silo thinking into a mind expanding, solutions generating understanding.
Tone & Methods
- Conscious, supportive Communication: We expect a positive, supportive, respectful, kind and loving tone and behavior.
- Strong relationships: Triad smaller working groups between network meetings ensures an easier formation of strong relationships.
Facilitator and your Network Director
Sandja Brügmann. Read more about Sandja.
The Network is conducted in English.
Network meeting dates 2019/start 2020
All network meetings 4.30 pm – 8.00 pm – and includes beverages & delicious organic tapas from Klub
- November 27, 2019
- January 28, 2020
- April 7, 2020
- June 16, 2020
- August 18, 2020
Klub, Linnesgade 25, Copenhagen K
20.000 DKK (ex VAT) includes annual membership of 5 network meetings & delicious organic tapas & beverages water, tea, coffee, and a glass of biodynamic wine with tapas.
Contact us to learn more, and tell us about yourself, your values, intentions and how this network is a good fit for you. Contact via phone Sandja Brügmann 4244 9800, email Sandja@ThePassionInstitute.com
A current member, Anne Frederiksen, CPO at IST Aps says about her decision to become a member “At IST we work with the inclusive belief that all children have the right to education, where they learn and grow each day. This is the fundamental principle in all our offerings and the foundation for our strategic decisions. This also influence our decision to work with sustainability and UN’s Global Goals. We want to partake in ensuring quality education and create equal opportunities for all children to learn more. With this new network, I see strong opportunities to inspire each other in our respective work with sustainability in a wide sense of the word within the 17 sustainable development goals. Moreover as members of this network, I hope we can support each other to concretize sustainability into the core DNA of business strategy.”
Some of our network members:
You may also be interested in one of our other professional business networks:
Wisdom Leadership Network focuses on the change-makers facilitating change within the organizations and society through personal leadership development, working with purpose and redesigning work and organizations fit for the future. (All career levels)
Sustainable Communication Network focuses on the communication and HR professional’s important business function as a potent driver of behavioral change, brand influence and engagement of all stakeholders. (All career levels)
Sustainability is an integral part of Chr. Hansen. Currently 82% of Chr. Hansen’s product portfolio have a direct positive contribution to the UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development no. 2, 3 and 12. We work to continuously understand, monitor, and improve our performance on the issues that are most material to our stakeholders and thereby to the future success of our business.
With our Nature’s #1 Strategy, we commit to address these global challenges by enabling better farming, reducing food waste and improving health, with our core microbial based products.
Sustainable innovation is a fast paced and complex space and one of the important strategic pillars to Chr. Hansen’s future success. It’s important to me personally and to the business that I stay at the forefront and in the know of what is emerging in sustainable business solutions, and invaluable to expand my network in Denmark among like-minded sustainability leaders, this is why I am joining Sustainable Leadership Network.
– Mauricio Graber, CEO Chr. Hansen
Verden står overfor en række vanskelige samfundsmæssige problemstillinger, som virksomheder skal være med til at løse. Den allervigtigste er at begrænse klimaforandringerne, og det er en af mange gode grunde til at vi vil skabe en verden der udelukkende kører på grøn energi. I mit arbejde er det vigtigt at sparre med og tage ved lære af andres erfaringer for at vi hele tiden kan udvikle vores bæredygtighedsprofil og dermed ruste virksomheden til den rejse.
Dette initiativ er nyt i en dansk kontekst! Sign me up!
Rasmus Skov, Head of Group Sustainability, Ørsted
Sandja is one of the few most inspiring thought leaders in conscious leadership and sustainable business strategy that I have had the pleasure to work with within the large global Sustainable Brands community. As a speaker, she moves the audience in an authentic and heartfelt manner, delivering her messages with a combination of passion and intellect that is second to none. She consistently manages to leave the audience with expanded horizons, new tools for self-improvement and actionable takeaways. I selected her to speak at Sustainable Brands Copenhagen, and I would be delighted to have her back on stage anywhere in the world. She comes highly recommended by the entire Sustainable Brands team!
Dimitar Vlahov, Director of Content Development Sustainable Brands