A Leadership training focused on you Personal Leadership Transformation preparing you to be the change-maker of today and the future, leading with self-mastery, passion, sustainability, creativity, innovation, confidence and purpose.
The future of leadership require everyone in the organizations to take ownership of their own growth and development in order to become the systemic thinking and sensing drivers, where the DNA of business solves the global and local challenges of our environmental and human needs.
You will learn techniques and methods, and be in a real-time growth process that helps you to become more whole, authentic and impactful as a leader.
Sustainable Leaders ask:
“How do and can I bring value?”, “How can I create a culture of good, where people, planet and the bottom line thrive?”
The future of leadership requires people and organizations to navigate in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) world successfully, where the context is increasingly fast-paced, technologically advanced, environmentally and socially challenging. You will learn techniques to stay centered and present in a complex context with confidence, agility and responsiveness.
Sustainable Leadership Training
The course is a 3 module program designed with a month between modules, where you will work with the following:
New Leader Mindset
- From mechanistic worldview and silo thinking, to a systemic and regenerative understanding worldview.
- From measuring success only in financial bottom line, to a broader understanding of success based on the 5P’s: Passion, Purpose, People, Planet and Profits.
- Use of intuition in your leadership: What is it, how to strengthen it, and how to more intentionally activate it to create grounded results and self-sustainable practises of passion and aliveness.
- From ‘me’ to ‘we’ – participation based shared value organizations, teams & product development.
- Creating frameworks and methodologies where motivation, engagement and performance is in thriving balance with innovation, results and the individual in a sustained culture and context, thus ensuring that stress, anxiety and fear are delt with intelligently, creating cultures and relations of longterm nourishment and co-creation.
- From fixed mindset to growth mindset. Understanding the formula for change, and be a facilitator of socially integrated emergence of cultures where people thrive.
- From traditional masculine behavioral skills to integration of masculine/feminine skills.
- From know it all to embracing life-long curiosity and learning.
- From projection and blame, to radical responsibility, curiosity and stepping forward creating connection.
Our Sources of Inspiration
This course is built using expert sources from global cross-industry and multi world-view sources including sustainable business, leadership, psychology, behavioral and neuro sciences, physics, sociology, environmental studies, economy, philosophy, transformational and consciousness raising methods and tools – merging the best of East and West delivered to drive learning and inspiration in a down-to-earth, practical, implementable manner that will generate change and results for the leader and the organization.
- Sustainability, Communication, Psychology, Biology, Regenerative Economics, Environmental studies, Business
- Presenting Institute, Theory U, Otto Scharmer MIT
- UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- WHY U, Simon Sinek
- Systemic Thinking and Ecolitary, Fritjof Capra, physicist, biologist and leading systems thinker
- Regenerative Business practises and methodologies
- B Corporation
- World Blu
- Holocracy, networked organizational practises
- Spiral Dynamics
- Energy Management
- 5P Bottom Line measure of success: Passion, Purpose, People, Planet and Profit
- Yogic Philosophy, meditation, mindfulness and intuition
- Higher Alignment Technologies
- G. I. Gurdjief
- Carl Jung, Shadow Work, The Ford Institute, Debbie Ford, Pernille Melsted
- Right Livelihood, Steve Demos Founder White Wave (Buddhist philosophy & capitalist corporate entrepreneurship)
- Integral Leadership and integral framework, Ken Wilber
- Wholehearted Living, the Power of Vulnerability & Shame Resilience Theory,Dr. Brené Brown
- Evolutionary Leadership, Manuel Manga
- Conscious Capitalism, John Mackey & Raj Sisodia
- Future Fit Leadership Academy, Gile Hutchins
- Corporate Rebels, Clean Capitalism & Corporate Knights
Read more about The Passion Institute, the founder Sandja Brügmann, & our worldview, leadership and systemic business methods.
How does it work?
- Maximum 16 people per course, all candidates are interviewed before submission
- Investment is 39.950 Dkk ex. VAT
- Enrollment is binding for the full course, consisting of:
MODULE 1: Lead With Purpose
October 1 & 2, 2019 9.00am – 4.30pm
MODULE 2: Systemic & Regenerative Leadership
October 29 & 30 2019 9.00am – 4.30pm
MODULE 3: Being a Change-Maker
November 19 & 20 2019 9.00am – 4.30pm
You are growth-focused and probably continuously learning and educating yourself in many directions. Particularly, you are interested in developing yourself due to a desire and longing to live fully, and use your leadership to create positive impact. You are ambitious and have business skills, and you are soulful and reflective.
Your longing is for deeper and more authentic being at work and in life, and you are courageous with an open-mind, curious to take on new learning and applying yourself through the turbulence and challenges life throws at you.
You are soulful and sensitive, and often feel and understand the needs of your surroundings, and you are good at meeting other’s needs. You lean towards a tendency to give too much of yourself, and you need guidance and tools to navigate your career and where to focus your intentions and energy to best create win-win relations and situations, where you flourish and where you create positive impact, where it is valued and matters most.
You can be in any function, industry and size of company. What matters is your desire to transform and grow, and use your leadership to the utmost authentic potential using inner skills to create results – from a place where you thrive.
- Center of Copenhagen, in aesthetic surroundings
- Price includes water, tea, organic snacks during all teaching days
- Lunch can be brought, or purchased at nearby Torvehallerne
- Next Leadership Course begins October 2019
If you are interested in receiving more information, please contact us at Sandja@ThePassionInsitute.com
Apply for your Submission to The Passion Institute Leadership Training
- Name, Lastname
- Phone #
- Why are you attracted to participate in this Leadership Training with The Passion Institute?
- What do you hope to gain?
Email the following information to Sandja@ThePassionInstitute.com
- You will be contacted by The Passion Institute shortly for final confirmation.