Leadership Lab (2 days, weekend)
Leadership Lab is an immersive and renewing experience on naturesque Bornholm’s northern coast. The laboratory focuses on unfolding the next level of your impactful potential away from daily habits and potential pitfalls. We will work with intentional leadership practices that move you towards greater self-awareness, authenticity, conviction and freedom. The work is conducted on three levels – self, society and business. We draw clear connections between growing the self, and how a more conscious self will improve societal impact, business culture and an overall experience of wellbeing.
Radical Honesty I Compassion
Self-Awareness I Behavior Change
Leadership Lab focuses on your self-awareness and behavior change as an individual, in a cohesive and collaborative group dynamic that encourages greater insights, compassion, community of belonging and growth.
Leadership Labs are scheduled for four weekends over the year, starting at 4pm Friday, in time for you to catch a flight after lunch Friday in Copenhagen, and be at The Passion Institute in Allinge-Sandvig, Bornholm in time to begin an immersive and renewing weekend experience.
We will bring the beautiful space of The Passion Institute Bornholm location by the Baltic Sea, the raw cliff formations and exquisite and pristine nature of Bornholm into our transformative experiences.
What to Expect & Your Value
- Leadership Lab prioritizes self-awareness and consciousness raising tools and methodologies. The focus is not on networking, socializing, or giving business advice. The processes have and will be placed in a business context as needed to bring the macro and micro levels in coherence. The desired end-result is purpose driven, sustainable and values aligned actions that produce a desired and strategic result.
- The methods and tools taught, are the emerging new paradigm of business and leadership skillset.
- Leadership Lab focuses on context. We listen deeper for the unconscious emerging patterns in the underlying limiting mindsets and beliefs from which the challenges are created and re-created. In doing so, we support members in often permanently resolving issues. We do not, as in most groups, listen to the content of a member’s issue. Patterns lie deeper in our subconscious and tend to recreate the same issues with different players again and again, until unlearned through consciousness practises.
- Learning to see and engage everything that transpires in life as an opportunity to grow. This requires a mindset of curiosity and a willingness to learn and grow, as opposed to wanting to be right and go into victim mode.
- The processes support revealing, healing and unlearning long-hidden blind spots, limiting beliefs and unconscious commitments.
- A committed conscious leadership group creates a rare open-minded and open-hearted, trusting and vulnerable real experience, which is a catalyst for radical transformation for all involved.
- You can expect to step into radical responsibility and autonomy, providing access to your power and increasing your ability to drive change in your life and in the world.
- A commitment to curiosity, objective self-observation and learning over being right.
- An openness to giving and receiving feedback – always given from a mindset and intention to help each person further develop.
- Systems thinking and systems sensing will be practised and engaged towards a regenerative mindset and worldview.
All Leadership Labs are 2 full days, over the weekend.
You can enroll in 1 Lab, or more. Book all 4 Labs within a year, and receive 20% discount (you save 15996 Dkr)
- October 30 – November 1, 2020
- February 26 – 28, 2021
- May 28 – 30, 2021
- August 27 – 29, 2021
Time – Program
Begin Friday 4.00pm – concludes Sunday 1.00pm (weekend) in time for you to get on the airplane after work Friday, and return home before dinner Sunday – with greater self-awareness, expanded and ready to take clearer action.
Friday 16.00 – 20.00
Saturday 9.00 – 13.00 + 14.30 – 19.00
Sunday 9.00 – 13.00
19.995 Dkr x vat per leadership lab per person
Included in the price is program and facilitation, water, tea, coffee, snacks and fruit throughout including lunch Saturday.
You can enroll in 1 Lab on it’s own, or more. Book all 4 Labs within a year, and receive 20% discount equal to 15996 Dkr
The Passion Institute
- It might be available to participate virtually through Zoom. Reach out to hear of this option.
Leadership Lab is for growth driven workers, managers and leaders, who use business and leadership to drive transformation. Members come from all types of organizations like SME, impact start-ups, multinational corporations and all business functions are welcome.
Most important is that you are curious, open-minded and a lifelong seeker driven to unfold your full potential.
OBS: Leadership Labs can also be booked as internal corporate team training.
It is Easy & Inexpensive to travel to Bornholm:
*The program begins at 10.30, to allow participants to leave Copenhagen the same morning, to arrive at The Passion Institute in time for program start.
- By air (from 333 kr pr way)
- By bus (from 99 kr per way)
- By ferry (bring your own car) from 99 kr per way
Stay at one of our preferred collaboration partners walking distance from The Passion Institute:
- Tines Gjestehus, Sandvig
- The Falcon Hotel, Sandvig
- Strandhotellet, Sandvig
- Hotel Nordlandet, Sandvig
- We have a few rooms at The Passion Institute – first come, first served.
Phone: call +45 42449800 with your name, company name, CVR #, contact details.
Sandja Brügmann, Managing Director The Passion Institute is your leadership facilitator.
About The Passion Institute www.ThePassionInstitute.com
About : Sandja Brügmann is a sustainable leadership, communication & business strategist, educator, international speaker, author and named one of the “world’s leadership gurus” by Danish Executive Leadership Association. Founder and Managing Partner The Passion Institute, where she and team serve the global business community to create strong brands and extraordinary leaders with an ambition and focus on intelligent business drivers, sustainability & social-good change.
Sandja advocates for systemic solution thinking & being to drive business to be part of the solution, investing in leadership and organizational consciousness, and a shift where success is measured far beyond financial profit. Her business portfolio includes respected companies like Chr. Hansen, LEGO, Sustainable Brands, Crocs, Spier, ITO EN, Promote Iceland, The Body Shop, Ørsted, IKEA, DIS, Global Fund for Women, Drive Business and University of Colorado Boulder.
Sandja is a certified yoga instructor, shadow facilitator, presence and meditation expert, trained intuitive and she has studied buddhist and Eastern philosophies, shamanic traditions, and is a spiritual ceremonialist. This retreat is a ceremonial and depth personal transformation space, and thus a soul activating personal and leadership development experience.
Sandja is a regularly featured expert in leading international business, leadership, innovation and sustainability media including Inc Magazine, Business Insider, Huffington Post, CBS, Lederne, CSR Magasinet. Finans, Børsen and spoken at leading conferences Sustainable Brands, Natural products Expo, Drive Business, Global Entrepreneurship Week and Women’s Leadership Summit.
Up to 30 days before the retreat 50% refund of total retreat price is given upon cancellation. Within 30 days of retreat, no refund is offered. You are welcome to give your spot to another person.